August 29, 2018

 

Dominic Kirwan awaits operation.

Irish singer, Dominic Kirwan has cancelled a number of dates down south, as he awaits an operation on his hip, but his Scottish dates, in Inverness, Aberdeen, Ayr, Dundee & Mussleburgh in October are still "on" at this time.
On his Facebook page, Dominic clarified the situation with the following message:
Following a recent appointment with my consultant and the deterioration of my condition I was strongly advised to reduce my schedule whilst preparing for a planned operation on my hip. After having discussions with the promoters of the Celtic country tour we decided to remove those dates as this tour was intense, yet some other dates have remained so far. I am grateful for this decision as it has significantly reduced my work load and travelling which in turn means my pain relief is easier and more healthily managed. I’m disappointed to have cancelled shows but again appreciate your understanding. I am still awaiting a confirmed date for my operation and therefore cannot be definite about forthcoming shows though I hope not to need to cancel anymore. Naturally if my pain or medication increases further this may be beyond my control. Hopefully 2019 will see me fully back ‘in action!’

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]