August 08, 2008

 

Jewel ties the knot

New Country star, Jewel and her longtime partner Ty Murray eloped to the Bahamas and were married on Thursday (Aug. 7). Jewel (last name Kilcher), 34, and Murray, 38, have been together for 10 years and share a ranch in Texas. Murray is a retired rodeo champion who starred in the CMT series Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge. He also appears in the video for her current single, "I Do." They had not previously announced an engagement. "I dreamt about this day since I was a little girl on a ranch in Alaska," Jewel said. "It was relaxed and romantic. I wore a traditional wedding gown and diamonds, and he wore jeans and a button-down shirt. Ty's definitely my perfect prince." Jewel released her first country album, Perfectly Clear, earlier this year.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]