February 20, 2007

 

Chesney denies sexuality rumours

Kenny Chesney discussed his brief marriage to actress Renee Zellweger and confronted gay rumors during a TV interview at the weekend. Chesney denied the rumors by declaring, ""It's not true. Period. Maybe I should have come out and said, `No, I'm not [gay],' but I didn't want to draw any more attention to it. ... I didn't have to prove to anybody that I wasn't. I didn't feel like I really did." The rumors began when Zellweger cited "fraud" as the reason for seeking an annulment of their five-month marriage. After filing for the annulment, Zellweger quickly issued a statement stating that "fraud" was a legal term "and not a reflection of Kenny's character."
Chesney appears in the just published swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]